Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I am back

Wow finally the laptops working, the internet is working, my cameras working so now I can finally get back to blogging. I have missed it, not that anyone reads my blog lol but I enjoy sharing whats going on from the sewing table (which is really the kitchen table!!)

Started seriously doing markets again last month, starting with Bellingen market on the 17th Oct. I love Bello market and I did really well selling alot of my handmade baby and kids clothing and bibs, booties but also sold a lot of vintage clothing and wears. Then the next weekend I did on the 25th Oct was Armidale market for the first time, I didnt do as well as Bello $$ wise but it was such a lovely atmosphere, the sun was out, a little jazz band was playing in the middle of the mall and I meet some really nice sellers and buyers. Then the following weekend 1st Nov I got up at 4.30am to travel 2 hours to Moree market, its a sweet market but $$ wise I did even worse than Armidale but one lady said I have the best stall at the market so that was really encouraging.

So now I am in the middle of 2 weeks of no markets to replenish my stock for the up coming bello market on the 21st Nov, which I am really looking forward too.

Heres a peek at some apples for little baby singlet which have been really popular at market.


No comments:

Post a Comment