Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Have been spending this morning listing a heaps of eclectic stuff on my new etsy store 'Mays hill studio'. I love this blanket so much, its so snugly and soft. 100% recycled felted wool that I patchworked into this lovely cot sized baby boys blanket. Yummy!


I also listed a few of these whimsical onesies with the bunting flags. So fresh and sweet. And the perfect prezzie for both baby boy or baby girl. More of these to come.




"WILMA!!!!" I have started to long process of listing my great aunts and great grandmothers vintage, kitch and costume jewelry. There is some really wonderful and unique pieces but just so many!



I just adore these vintage knitting pattern books. this one is so charming with the Technicolour. Just between you and me I have way to many of these pattern books. There heaps still listed at the button tin and many more to come at Mays hill studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment