Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Garden Party Dress

Garden Party dress made from gorgeous vintage emerald green and yellow rose fabric. Miss Madeline pattern by The Handmade Dress. I have used this pattern a few different ways, without elastic around waist, waist lenght and cut up the front to make a little jacket and used ribbon to gather neck and fasten , I made a long sleeve version out of an upcycled cream colored cashmir jumper with only elastic round the neck and now the photo above is slightly altered from the original, I have used two fabrics and didn't use the elastic waist band. This pattern is so easy to use, perfect for beginners and takes me less than an hour to whip one up. I really love this dress and my sweet little BB modeling. Heres some more inspiration on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment